Summer Guide   

SG: +65 8197 1178

UAE: +971 56 338 7722

E: contact@holidaycourseguide.com

​​​​© 2019 All right reserved Summer Guide

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • LinkedIn - White Circle
Search
  • Holiday Course Guide Team

A melting pot of culture: 4 reasons to study in Dubai this “winter”




“Dubai, with all of its glitz and glamour rose in the heart of the desert.”

― Soroosh Shahrivar


Dubai is a place known for making remarkable things out of nothing. It is after all the city that rose to be incredibly prosperous out of the heart of the desert. Students and entrepreneurs alike come from all over the world in order to make their dreams come true. From the tallest building in the world, to warm weather year-round, Dubai offers a number of unique characteristics that make it a desirable destination for people from all walks of life. If you are on the fence about where to study this winter, here are four reasons Dubai should be at the top of your list.


Course Selection Extravaganza!

No matter what type, of course, you are looking for, chances are you will find a great course that suits your pre-requisites in Dubai. From learning Arabic to building robots, Dubai offers a wide variety of courses throughout the October, November, and December months!


Experience Summer during Winter

Depending on what country you may be coming from, you can experience summer weather during the winter season. Dubai does not fall short of sunny skies throughout the year. Though this may be true for the entirety of the year, actually, the best time to visit Dubai is between November and March. Why? Between April and October, the temperature gets quite hot. Luckily the beach is a hop, skip and a jump away, making it a hot spot destination throughout the year.


An abundance of culture

Dubai is an expat haven and a melting pot of culture. People come from all over the world to this business capital. Although most people speak English, during your time in Dubai you may hear a number of other languages such as Tagalog or Urdu. As Emiratis make up only about 20% of the population, the other 80% of people have their own language and culture to share. This makes Dubai a very unique location for language learners.


Safety first!

Dubai is a very safe city for students of all ages. The United Arab Emirates is ranked as the 31st safest country in the world. That makes it a safer country than both the United States and the United Kingdom. The city of Dubai is ranked as the 20th safest city in the world. Violent crime is very low and the highest risk of crime would fall under petty crime such as pickpocketing. Overall, safety is not an issue.


Holiday Course guide’s top pick:


Aufuq Al Ebdaa Training Center


About:

AETC (Aufuq Al Ebdaa Training Center) was founded in 2012 in the United Arab Emirates to provide a variety of services to all segments of society by a distinguished training team, consultants and educational experts with experience, qualifications, and passion to benefit everyone who trusts us to acquire desired needs and aspirations.


Their center provides services in an untraditional way. AETC custom-designs programs according to the requirements of the individuals and corporations, using the best modern technology techniques. AETC also offers community, educational, training, consulting and research services to create a sustainable environment of achievements and successes.


The main objective of AETC is to provide individuals and corporations with the knowledge and skills, which in return contributes to raising creativity and innovation to improve the development of society.


AETC keeps in mind the vision of the U.A.E. for the year 2021 and aims to add a special influence to present it to the Emirati society by focusing on developing a high-level educational system. In addition, their national and international experiences attract multi nationalities with a long experience in developing and education industry.


Courses of study:

Let your children discover their creativity in Dubai this winter

Chinese Language

12 views